Tools tools tools. We have plenty at our house. Ryder love to fix thing like daddy!

Lately Ryder has been into writing his name and everyone else's. k just scribbling but still he likes to write. So Santa got him a desk that he can do that. Plus it has a magnet board for all of his letters. It was a hit. Now we have to make sure he colors on the board and not on him. We are still learning. Thank goodness for wash able markers!!!

Ryder and daddy opening presents. He could not get enough of it!!

Can you find Ryder???? We had the Greenwood Christmas party and this is what I found. Grandma Greenwood gets a new bear every year. This year I guess she got a really BIG BEAR!!! Todd said he just sat down and he put bears around him. It was so funny. He sat there for a while too. I think he likes it.




1 comment:
Very Cute Pictures!!!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. It was so good to see you the day after. Love you guys...The Clayburns
Post a Comment