Tazzy, lanes family dog, like for forever passed away. Ryder loved to feed taz treat with grandpa. Actually Ryder's first word was taz. He would stand up on the couch and look out the window looking for him and stay taz taz. Taz loved the water. Lane would hold the hose up and he would just run and run. We will miss him!
Grandma GreenWood past away this January. Grandma went home to see her loving husband and many other loved ones. We will miss going and visiting her. She always thought Ryder had the most Beautiful hair. It made her day when ever her little Treasures would come to visit. She would always read books to Ryder. Which if you know him is a hard thing to do. He would always climb up into her chair and sit next to her. This would go on and on. But Grandma didn't mind at all. We will miss her.

Grandma Greenwood's funeral. It was a Bright day as you can tell. The snow was blinding so the pictures are not so good. It was a beautiful service. Lots of memories of grandma, lots of tears. We can't wait to see her again!!!



Last weekend we took Ryder Bowling. Real Bowling not the Wii. It was packed I forgot people still did this. Ryder loved it. He would get so excited to roll the ball and then he would hurry and run to get another and forget to watch to see how many pins he hit. He was worn out by the end of the game. We won't tell the scores. Let's just say the wii game is alot easier!!

For Ryder's class this week we went on a field trip. We went to Kangaroo Zoo. If you haven't been there they have lots of blow up toys. Ryder was kinda scared at first we walked around to all the toys and I would ask do you want to go down this one....No. So finally we found one that was open no netting and had animals inside you can jump on. I put him in and of course he cryed but I held his hands and he jumped. He loves to jump. That is all he does on our bed. Then Finally he got brave and let go. He loved the alligator. We had to take a break for a drink and then he was off again.






2 comments:
I'm so sorry about Lane's grandma. Other than that it seems like you've been doing fun things.
I suck at bowling too. :) but it's still fun. What class is Rydwe in? Can Nolan come?!
WOW! There has been a lot going on around there! I was wondering where you were! Sorry for your loses! Remember when my family dog died and I cried at church? ..embarassing! ..but its harder than one would expect!
Post a Comment