Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

So April has come and gone. We have been busy preparing for the move so that is why I haven't been posting. but here is what is new with the carlton fam!

Pictures of the move will be coming soon. So wish me luck and alot of energy!!


Ryder blew out the candles on lanes cake. Lane had a cold and didn't want to get everyone else sick.


The Birthday Boy. All he wanted for his birthday was a new set of tires for the truck. Kinda hard to wrap, but what ever makes him happy.



Ryder loves his happy Meals.



Seinna turned 2 she shared her day with Grandpa Terry.


Dad and Seinna with the birthday cakes. How fun it was to celebrate with them.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I can't wait for you to move in. My mom said the carpet and kitchen floor look great! So glad the house is staying in the family. Can I come visit when I'm in Utah for Christmas?