Just a updated picture of the boys. Jax is getting so big. His little personality is so fun to watch. He can talk your ear off and he loves to play. His new thing is he likes to sit up. He tries to lean forward so you will sit him up. He legs never stop moving. Wow to kids with lots of energy I am in for it!! Ryder is busy busy. Always going as usual. He is now big enough to help dad out in the yard. He follows lane around all day. Ryder loves the cell phone. As most of you know who call. He has to answer it. It is a race to see who get it. Yesterday morning he was our watching tv. I was still in bed when I heard him talking to someone. Kinda weird lane is gone so who could it be. Well I go out and he is on the phone. I ask who it is and it is grandma mel. The kid called my mom early in the morning. She was the last call I had the night before and he just hit send. I told him he can not use the phone without me. he said he was trying to call his dad. And that is another thing he is into. He calls lane like three times a dad. Oh how he keeps me on my toes!!
Friday, April 16, 2010
the boys
Just a updated picture of the boys. Jax is getting so big. His little personality is so fun to watch. He can talk your ear off and he loves to play. His new thing is he likes to sit up. He tries to lean forward so you will sit him up. He legs never stop moving. Wow to kids with lots of energy I am in for it!! Ryder is busy busy. Always going as usual. He is now big enough to help dad out in the yard. He follows lane around all day. Ryder loves the cell phone. As most of you know who call. He has to answer it. It is a race to see who get it. Yesterday morning he was our watching tv. I was still in bed when I heard him talking to someone. Kinda weird lane is gone so who could it be. Well I go out and he is on the phone. I ask who it is and it is grandma mel. The kid called my mom early in the morning. She was the last call I had the night before and he just hit send. I told him he can not use the phone without me. he said he was trying to call his dad. And that is another thing he is into. He calls lane like three times a dad. Oh how he keeps me on my toes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment