Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Years

Here's to the new year.

This year I pray the hive problem goes away. That I will once and for all be done with them.
The last two years have been really up and down for me. I had post pardum with Jaxon. But didn't know it at the time. It took forever to get back to normal if there is such a thing with me. It seems like it has been one thing after another with me. And the hives on top of it. So you can understand why I have been going crazy and feeling like a crazy woman. It is too long of story to type and boring.

I would like to run a half marathon.
Read the Book of Mormon
Attend the temple once a month with my Honey.
Play more with the kids.
Do date nights
Be happy!!!!

That's all. Not to bad, right. We'll see how the year pans out. But so far so good. Here's to the New Year and all the good things to come!!!!!

1 comment:

Trent and Amy said...

Wait did you have another baby?? And our New Years resolutions are the same. Maybe we will choose the same half marathon!