

When Ryder was little we went to Idaho to visit Joani. Brendon has this puppy named Brownie he loves. So ryder thought he needed one to so Joani gave him one for his birthday. Ever since he cant go to bed with out it. Poor puppy was looking pretty skinny with all the washings he had. Joani was kind enough to do surgery on him and give him more stuffing. Ryder was so excited to have fat puppy back!!!!
I finally got to hold baby Conner. Everyone was finally better so we headed out to see him. I always say it but it is soooo good to go home. I for get what a breath of fresh air it is. It gives me a break from all my issues and stress that I deal with. It is my refuge from the world. family is every thing to me.
When we go out there we all sleep in Joani's old room. Ryder in bed with me and Jaxon on the crib mattress so I thought! The first night Ryder and Brendon wanted a sleep over with grandma down stairs. SO me and Jax headed to bed. Well I guess at 2 am Jaxon thought he needed to join the slumber party. My poor mom got woke up by Jaxon asking where Pa was? So she hauls him back to bed. Then Ryder woke up at 520 and wanted to play angry birds on the ipad. But she sent him back to bed till 7. Oh it is true love of a grandma to put up all this. Mom is soo good to let me sleep in too.
On the way home ryder always says mom I like to go to roosevelt when can we go again?




No comments:
Post a Comment