Saturday, October 6, 2012

Me up date

I haven't updated for awhile on my progress. Things were going really good. Then last month I had a huge break out again. I mean hives everywhere. I was miserable. I still have been having  a few hives here and there. But mainly, they have been under control. With the break out., of course I called the doctor. They said to go back on the anti-inflammatory diet.  I was not happy. I had a good diet with alot more to eat  and having to go back NO Way!!! But I was desperate for something. I was taking like two to three Zyrtec three times a day.  Still nothing.  With the misery of the hive and the diet I was one unhappy mama!!!

So I gave the diet a good week and a half.  (Remember I think the hive are caused by something else other than food!!! ) Diet did nothing. So being me, I went back to eating what I was before. After a week of that the hive were back under control. Thank Goodness.

During this two weeks I was really doubting what I was doing and my doctor. I felt like he didn't really care because he didn't give me something to at least ease the itching. I felt like this process was turning out like all the other things I have tried.  I hit a low. Luckily I have a strong  and loving husband. When it gets rough, lane is there to pick me up and  basically  give me a pep talk to keep going. My next doctors visit I had some real concerns and anger to deal with. Lane came with me. I kinda felt like I was taking my dad with me to school. But it was good. Lane wanted to make sure that I was getting my pint across to him. That we know its not a food. How miserable I really was and when mama isn't happy NO One Is HAppy!!! When we left I kinda felt bad for the doctor. I kinda attached him a little. But he needed it .

Now I am back on track. We are working on my digestive system. My body didn't break down the food properly and was keeping to many calories. I also have or had a parasite. I finally am back to the gym. It was nice to have  a break but after the first month I was asking if I can go back. The gym is where I work of my frustration it's kinda my me time. I need my me time!!!  The doctor said usually he has a hard time getting people to work out but with me he has to limit the time. I cant go all out yet. I have to limit it to 30 min. And it is killing me.

I am feeling good. I can see my body finally changing. I can eat peanut butter, dairy, mostly everything but gluten.  And he even said a little sugar hear and there.   Which I have been doing any way. Come on,  I deserve a treat now and then!!!!  I only have three more months till I  am done with the program.  Yeah!! I am sure they think the same thing. I make them earn there money!!!

No comments: