| Just a quick update on the cartlon's Since we have been MIA!!!!! |
Baseball !!! Momma loves baseball season. I love to watch him out there. This kid is a natural at it.
Summer time means Lehi Round up days. Of course we did the parades and the rodeo. I opted out of the 5k this year. The kids love the face painting. We road the train and the tires fell off. Pet the animals. Did some bouncey houses. Got a slushy and headed home to cool off.
More baseball.
Mommy and daddy!!!! After 9 years we still got baby!!!
Camping!!! Finally we went camping. Only once but we were happy with that. The boys love getting dirty and playing hard. We like to end the days with popcorn and movies before bed.
Jaxon Turned 3!! This kid keeps us guessing. You never know what this kids is going to do. He is his older brother's shadow. Anything Ryder does or says Jaxon is right there doing and saying the exact same thing. At first he wouldn't ride his bike. He would push it or run along ryder as he road. But now he is a maniac on it. He cruises like non other. This kid is fear less.
This pictures discribes Jax to a T. One sunday we were singing a hymn and I look over and he has his hands above his head doing the rock on sign to the music. I just had to roll my eyes cause that is our Jaxon.
In June I hit my one year of starting the program at Red River. Oh what a journy that has been. But all worth it. Also in June I was called to the young womans. Two weeks later I headed to girls camp. It was weird being a leader. Having to be responsible and waking the girls up. Dealing with girls crying and all that fun stuff. Oh what have I got myself into.What a way to break me in as a new leader. But I made it. I was very happy to see my boys at the end of the week. We had quit the busy summer. We went camping in escalante. Then I headed to youth conference for three days. While I was gone, Lane had day camp with our cub scouts. I Got back from there Youth conference and had a week to get Ryder ready for First grade. Yeah now you know why I haven't blogged for a while. Life caught up with me. We did make it to the pool a few times. Seven peaks twice. Roosevelt once.




No comments:
Post a Comment