Ryder found a new friend. Bobbie had her puppy t the reunion and was mauling it. I miss the Kodak moment when Ryder was down on his belly face to face with the puppy. Mom I is to slow I guess. It was a hot day so after we had hot dogs we went down to the lake to cool off. Ryder and I went swimming while lane laid in the shade to take a nap. He is coming off the night shift so he was pooped. He was a good sport though. at the lake mom and I rented a paddle boat. I wasjust getting in when mom dropped the chain with the key on it in the water mean while I was in the boat drifting away with moms one leg in the boat the other on the dock. She almost went in the water but i grabbed her and pulled her in thank goodness. Then the real work had begun. Who knew a paddle boat would be so much work!!!!! It was a fun time and fun to see everyone. We left that night during the auction so I didn't buy anything this year.




1 comment:
Holy cow I haven't heard from you forever. Your son is so cute! Cute family! To bad I didn't see you at the rodeo stuff!
Post a Comment