Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter

Easter morning start with a 5k that Jamie, lance and I ran. It was OK I was mad I didn't beat my time last year. But it was the first race of the year. It was fun once it was done. I got really nauseous and the end which is weird that never has happened.

So I hurried home to take Ryder to the city egg hunt. It was at 10 we showed up at 10:02 and it was over. All the kid were heading to the cars. It was sad Ryder was so excited sitting in his chair with his Easter bucket wanting those eggs. So we circled the block and I hurried up and put some eggs together and had a hunt at home. He was just as happy. He didn't care he just wanted the candy!! He was a good hunter he found all of them.









No comments: