Saturday, April 18, 2009

Not so sunny St.George


The girls taking in the sun on the grass after we ate.


We made it to Beaver!! What a drive. And to think we have a few more hours left!


So we had alot of stuff. With three kids you have to pack the whole house!!
After a four hour drive we made it. We pulled in and it was 82. Nice right to bad it did not last.



Ryder and the Girls in bed so excited to get out of the car







The sun came out so we had to hurry and take a picture!! I love the palm trees I wish I had one in my yard. But I think it wouldn't survive in AF. At least we didn't have snow right. I still got to wear my flip flops and that is good with me. We went shopping and had icecream almost every night. So it was fun. Even though I had to share a bed with Ryder. I got kicked alot and a arm in the face. But as the nights went on I slept better and better. Next year we will wait and go in june when we know it will be hott! Thanks Grandma Jean and Jamie it was fun!1

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I know what you mean about not so sunny, that same week we went to Moab camping and ended up checking into a hotel. Glad to see Lane is recovering, hope its not to much longer before he's back to normal.