
So yes another year older. The big 28. I can't believe it. It was a cold rainy day. I don't think it has ever been cold on my day that I can remember. I had to work in the morning for a few hour which is no fun. Then mom and joani and Brendon came and took me to lunch. Mom is soo good about coming for my birthday. It is so fun to have them come. We went to Pizza factory and ate way to much but that is what birthdays are for. Calories don't count on your birthday. They had to get back mom had relief society dinner to go to. So it was a quick trip but meant alot to me. I love you all.
Once a year I can make lane go to a movie. But it didn't work out. So we just went to dinner and the cheesecake factory. And Yes I Got Cheese Cake. It was a good day I was tired I didn't get my nap but I had fun.
What do you get a girl who is prego, not clothes which I usually want to I just got money. Money is good though then I can get stuff for the house. Thank you all I love you. till next year when I have baby weight loose........




2 comments:
Cute posts and pictures. I wish we could have spent more time with you but you know how it goes. Mom's event that night got canceled because of rain :). I hope you had a good day! It's always fun to see you guys. Love you, The Clayburns
Happy b-Day and congrats. When are you due? I love your house, I bet it's so nice to have a yard, more space etc. Do you still need that streamer, I have thought about that a few times and have been going to call you, but am a slacker and haven't. If you still want to use it let me know.
Post a Comment