
So I Have been saying once we move we will potty train. Well then I got Pregnant and have been sick ever since but June 2nd we did it. We gave our diapers to Miah and Mazie. He has done very well. At the beginning he did both number one and two in the Little potty. He would tell me when he had to pee. So I thought wow this is too easy. Yes we did have some accidents but not to bad. Then a few days went by and he didn't want to poop in the potty any more. We moved him to the big potty so it is scary he Say's. So now we are pooping in our pants so I moved him to pull up so much easier to clean up. I guess it is hard for every kid. So I stayed home for three days going through all this with him and thought what do I do when we go out? I was having issues with him peeing between the seat and the toilet with out his little seat so I thought why not just hold him up. Which is alot cleaner any way I hated public bathrooms and kids have to touch everything. Any way he pees standing up. It is sooo cute to see his little bum in underwear. Oh yeah mom got in trouble for calling them "panties" He went to lane and said daddy put my panties on. Daddy had a talk with me and said they are underwear not panties. So remember that.




No comments:
Post a Comment