Wednesday, October 14, 2009

twenty nine weeks

So with Jacob coming out and staying with us we thought it would be nice to set the crib up for him. It was kinda weird to have it up again. Then to see Jacob in it was a little shocker to what is coming. We tried to tell Ryder this was his bed and he said he wanted to sleep in his big bed. He didn't get it.




So now it is twenty nine weeks. It has gone by so fast. I have felt pretty good but now I am having the aches and pains of the few last months not fun. You can't sleep at night, hard to breath, lower back pain. All the fun. This kid is low, lower than Ryder was so it is even harder for me. He is right where my pants sit. So It is hard to bend over. At night I just have to lay on the couch to stretch out.
I went to the doctor on Monday. Had a forty minute wait for a 5 minute appointment. Annoying. But the baby is good. growing like a weed ( I should know, so am I). But the holidays are coming so time will fly even faster. Can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

Britney said...

cute! look at your belly. I haven't seen you forever. You look darling.