So Halloween came and gone. Pictures will come later. I have been getting excited for the baby to come. I went to the doctor this week and he said on the 22nd he will start me if curious George does not come before that.Which is good so then Todd will be able so see him on Christmas day when we talk. On the way to grandma Jeans today he said he was excited for his brother to come out, so am I. We still don't have a name. Some ideas but really none we both love. I have been getting his room ready washing all of the clothes. I have so much fun looking at them remembering when Ryder wore them. I can't believe he was that tiny. Ryder loves to sit in his old car seat, and he likes to crawl under the crib but he always gets stuck trying to get out. Oh how I worry about the baby with him around.
This last weekend we started Christmas shopping. Mom and Staci come and spent the night than Saturday we hit the stores along with everyone else in the city. Mad house at toys r us. I have no ideas in mind I was hoping to find some but no such luck. Mom and Staci headed him early because of the snow. It was still fun and now I am all excited for the holiday season. This year will be extra fun, new baby and Ryder will finally get Christmas. He asks alot is Santa coming today? He is quit the kid.
I am headed home this week to have Joani help me make some blankets for the baby. Me and a sewing machine to not mix. But other than that we are just waiting and trying to stay warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment