Today I am nine months. I am so close but still seems far away. I am getting so excited to have another baby. I just want to hold him. And know what we are going to name him. I have been having some contractions in my upper back at night. Definitely not fun. But I know the worse are yet to come. I hate this stage because my belly hangs out of my shirts but I only have a few weeks left and don't really want to go buy more maternity shirts. I would rather save the money for after I loose the weight a really go shopping for NORMAL clothes. So I am feeling really ugly these days the hair is awful, face fat, skin white or blotchy, belly itchy, can you tell how fun I am to be around these days. I am trying to keep busy with Christmas but I can't get really going I just don't want to do anything.
We went to my moms for thanksgiving this year. We just went out for the day. Lane goes every year on a Four wheeler trip with all the boys down on the Henry mountains the day after thanksgiving. Even though we didn't stay long it was still worth it. The food was good, the company even better. Mom made a fresh apple pie. MMMMmmmmmm. Ryder got grandpa to get the train out for a ride. They fed lightning carrots. And played football. Ryder was very sleepy by the end of the day. I love to go home for the holidays. It will be a while til we get to go again till we get adjusted with the little one.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment