Sunday, December 6, 2009

Swim lessons



In October and November I Signed Ryder up for swim lessons. Thought he needed something fun to do since I wasn't feeling that great.
I didn't know what I was getting into. Thank goodness we got a good teacher one who would but up with his whining. We had a few melt downs, thought I was never going back but I did. I was glad I stuck it out with him. He now will go under water on his own. That is a big thing for him he hates water in his eyes. We learned he hates life jackets, screamed his head off. Very embarrassing. He will float on his back and roll over on to his tummy. And he loved to splash and chase the girls in his class. I don't know if that is a good sign or what. He passed almost everything off so now he is on level 3.

No comments: