Thursday, December 24, 2009

Jaxon G. Carlton


This is right after we checked in. The final prego picture. I got the call at 10 on Tuesday that they finally had a room for me. I had to wait for lane to come home, I took Ryder to Jamie's house. So it was about 12 when we got there. Things started moving from there.


It is a miracle to see this perfect little thing.

They called the doctor at 7pm during the BYU game I told lane I would deliver during the game. Funny, because same thing with Ryder both lane and the doctor where watching and keeping up on the score in between pushes. I started to push about 7:15 and 7:23 pm he was born. My mom said I pushed 12 times, not bad. So he was 7.4 and 19 inches long. He has hair not alot on top. After he was born everyone said he looks like Ryder. I can see it in some of his faces he pulls. He has a cute whimper and his bottom lip quivers. Crazy to thing you can love another one just the same.






When I have to pick a name it is always hard for me. Then I see the name card and i say oh that is cute.



Ryder could not wait till Jaxon was home. Ryder has been such a good helper already. He loves to kiss and sing to Jaxon. It is been so fun to watch them together. Ryder says "mom my brother cries everyday" And yes he does and will.

5 comments:

Us said...

I like Jaxon's name. He and Ryder can come over to play---Brendon

Britney said...

Jenny he is so sweet. Congrats. I want to see him in person. I hope everything is going ok with 2 kids.

whitney said...

CUTE!!! Congrats .. they are so fun to have around. Great name!

How are things going with 2?

Jamie said...

Congrats Jen, I am glad to hear that things went good. I 'll have to call you and get your address and come visit.

Turley Family said...

LOVE his name! oh jenny i think he looks like you! congrats. what a sweet little family you have. your boys are too cute. your pictures are makeing me want another baby!