Tuesday, December 15, 2009

TEA PARTY!!!

Yes we have tea parties at our house. Grandma Jean got Ryder into it. Then one time When I went home I found my tea set from when I was young. It is glass and still together. So now that is what we play with. We drink lots and lots of water and have to have some cookies. Ryder loves to pour and sometimes is stingy with the tea. You have to drink all of it before you get more in the cup. Mom you want tea? Yes i do then drink it!! I guess it is a good way to get him to drink his water.






For family night we put a ginger bread train together. I bought it in a kit thought it would be fun and easy. MMmmm not so much easy. The frosting was sticky nasty. And we are not that creative. But it still turned out cute!
Working hard to keep the pieces together. Ryder loved to put the peppermints on as wheels so we have plenty.



The final project. It was a lot of mess but well worth it when finished

No comments: