Tuesday, December 15, 2009

fun in the snow

Snow angel fun. I tried to get a picture after he got up but you couldn't see it. To bright outside.



Last week we got a good snow storm. So we got out the winter clothes for Ryder. Well for me i don't have any so I had to wear lane's hunting stuff. I forgot one big thing I am fat!! that is a big problem when it comes to getting dressed warm. The pants went up but did not button so I had to be careful. The boots where big. Lane and I have the same size hands so the gloves did fit. I looked pretty much like a black snowman roaming around the yard.
Ryder had fun. He made snow angels, tried to golf in the snow with a white ball. Did not work out to well. Then we tried to shovel the sidewalks to help out dad but we didn't get to far. It's hard when you are nine months prego and trying to keep you pants on.






Ryder had a hard time with his gloves. I told him if he took them off his hands would get cold but what does mom know right!!!

No comments: