Tuesday, January 26, 2010

a month old



Spanker #2 is a month old


Can you believe it has been a month already. It has flown by. For me it has been crazy. Jaxon is so hard to figure out. He has a rough time at night. There has been alot of rocking, bouncing, crying (both mom and baby). they say every kid is so different well it is true. Ryder was the best sleeper. I guess it lets me know how lucky I was with him. Jaxon has brought such joy and fun into our home.
I love having the baby smell again. I love nursing this time. Why I don't know.
For some reason now having two kids I feel like a real mom. What that is i don't know. But I love my boys to death. They make me smile, happy everyday. i am great full for that. I am great full for lane for helping me at night even night he has to work the next day. I am great full for my mom for listening as I cry on the phone. Also jamie for taking Ryder so i can take a nap. Family is the best thing. I have tried to do thing on my own more not relying on family, crazy huh, trying to be super mom.
And it is not working as you can tell I need my family.

Last week lane had a cold. One night Jax was very fussy. I had a headache and very tired myself. Lane was trying to stay away from Jax and me so we wouldn't get sick. But I had had it. I woke him up and told him you have to take him. So he goes and get one of his hunting masks and puts it on. I wanted to get a picture so bad but he wouldn't let me. It was funny to see him walking back and forth in the front room mask on in his pj's carrying the car seat. It was a sight but he saved me.

We haven't been doing much lately. but on the weekends we try to do something fun with Ryder. He likes the Kangaroo Zoo. So last two weekends we have gone. Last week Jamie and the twins came. The girls liked to run around and lane would force them to go down a slide here and there. It wore the kids out which is a good thing. They always have fun when they get together.

1 comment:

Britney said...

Jen he is adorable. What a sweetie. It's super crazy how each one is so different. Hang-in there. I wish I lived closer and I could take Ryder off your hands for you. He and Nolan would have a blast together. Take care. See you soon.