Sunday, August 15, 2010

lances wedding



Lance and Breckon got married in the Salt lake Temple. (This was our view from the luncheon) I didn't get many pictures at the temple I mainly videoed. So that is why I don't have one of the happy couple coming out of the temple.






After the temple we headed over to the Joseph Smith building to get some food and drink before the luncheon. Yes we ate there and an hour later ate some more. We had an early morning and were starving!


Ryder with Joseph Smith. He told every one Joseph Smith is our neighbor!! (the little boy across the street is named Joseph)







We had to have the whole family there at the wedding so Jean got a cut out of Todd to put up since he is on his Mission. Oh how we missed him that day.


Gary and Todd hanging out.










Me and the boys after the Lunchon.



Trying to get Ryder dressed up. Let the madness begin!! We only had 45 min in between the luncheon and pictures so we were hurrying. It didn't help that the kids were all tired from not having a nap. Jaxon fell asleep on the walk over from the hotel to the Joseph smith building. Not so good he we had to wake him to get dressed. Memories Right!!


Uncle lance and Ryder looking sharp.


Jaxon was the cutest ever in his suit. I was so glad I found this.


Ryder looked so handsome. He was loving the camera's.





Thank goodness for weddings so we could get a updated family picture.










Newly weds with Great Grandma Carlton.




Miah taking a break from all the smiling to have a snack!

my turn with todd. Crazy story. While we were taking pictures out by the gardens a kid walked by and said hey I know that missionary. I guess they knew each other from the mtc. What are the chances of that happening!


four generations



After along day we ended up back at the hotel. Can you tell the boys are excited to just be and play.
It was a good day, happy day.

No comments: