Jaxon is on solid food now and boy he can't get enough of it. If he sees you eating he wants it. The other day I was feeding him but got distracted by Ryder well jax grabbed the spoon and shoved it in his mouth. Like how dare you stop feeding me mom. As most know Ryder was never like this. We finally had to starve him to get him to try new food. I don't know what to do with a child who wants to eat.
Monday, July 19, 2010
FEED ME!!!
Jaxon is on solid food now and boy he can't get enough of it. If he sees you eating he wants it. The other day I was feeding him but got distracted by Ryder well jax grabbed the spoon and shoved it in his mouth. Like how dare you stop feeding me mom. As most know Ryder was never like this. We finally had to starve him to get him to try new food. I don't know what to do with a child who wants to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment