Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lehi 5k/ 10k

I forgot something.........

On Saturday morning they have a 5k run but this year it was also a 10k. I only did the 5k. Come on I just had a baby............ oh wait he is 6 months old I guess i can't use that excuse any more.


My first 5k since baby jax was born. Not bad, with ryder it took me a year to get to this point!! I did it in 26.56 min. I was pleased my goal was 28min. So I even beat that. Mom and dad, Lanes parents where there to cheer us on.
Lane would have came but the kids where still asleep. Never wake sleeping kids!!!


Lance Jamie and ME!
The runners! We made it. It was a new route this year and we weren't looking forward to it. It had two hills. It was fun and we will do it again next year!!

No comments: