Friday, July 9, 2010

denstist

So yesterday it was dentist day for me and Ryder. I am bad and don't go every six months like you should but oh well.
Ryder was so brave he went all by himself while I got cleaned. He liked that he could watch cartoons while they looked at his teeth. I have never seen a kid so excited to brush his teeth now. Usually it is a big fight with him. He said mom get them nice and shiny that is what the dentist wants!.
Sad for me I have to go back. I swear can I just have one appointment without a cavity. I don't think I have any teeth left without a filling. Yes I like sugar!!


Update on Jax. His two bottom teeth have broke through. So watch your fingers!!! He also is on cereal. And loves it!!!! He wants to eat everything now. Weird, I never had this with Ryder.

No comments: