Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lehi roundup 2010

Let it begin!!!

What who is this hottie striking a pose?


The dancers. On monday night they have lehi gots talent. Which really isn't much but it still is fun. The kids loved to dance to the bad singers!!




Picnic in the park. We took Quisnoz.


The kids fighting over the umbrella. It went away quick before someone lost and eye!!


Jax passing on the candy....... going for the good stuff.



The kiddies waving so they will throw candy!!!


Jaxon showin of his cool new hat!!! Cute little stinker.


Me and Jaxon
Parade

Mom dad and Gram
Parades and more Parades. I think this one was the Friday night parade. This is where the wards put together floats and make the kids walk in the heat!!! And it was hot!! But the kids loved to get the candy and wave to the people!!



Rodeo fun!! We go every year to the rodeo and get a rodeo burger and me I get a licorice rope!! My mom and dad and Grandma Mart came also. I am lame and didn't get there pictures.


lane trying to keep Jax cool in the shade



All aboard!!! The must ride train ride!!


Story time: So they had some jumpy things for the kids. Ryder went down the castle slid no big deal. He say this pirate one and wanted to go. He takes his shoes off and heads in. I hear him screaming so I jump the maze after him. A little girls told me he burnt his feet. Well the stupid thing was in the sun and it was HOT!! I ran into the side and got burned. Anyway I make my way with him sweating up a storm (remember it was hot). Another bad thing it wasn't blown up all the way so it was even harder for me to climb. I go down the slide and roll out onto the ground. Needless to say no more jumpy things for me.



Ryder riding the ponies at the park. The quickest ride for a dollar!!!

1 comment:

Britney said...

Holy crap you have been having lots of fun. Jax is getting so big and so freaking cute.