Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oh Jax



Jax's new thing is to sit up in the tub. He get so excited when you turn the water on.
So, I like to bathe the kids in the morning so they are fresh all day, plus at night it is just to much when I am tired. Anyway the routine is, eat breakfast play a little, then tub time for Jax and a nap. This morning I had a hard time getting up at quarter to seven with jaxon. I fed him, let him play and didn't want to bathe him. So i just put him to bed hoping I could go back to bed to. He played in there for a while then got really mad. So I thought oh well I guess I will bathe him. When I went in to get him he was so excited cuz he heard the water running. Squealing like crazy I had to wrestle his clothes off. After the tub I got him dressed and laid him back down. He was out in like a minute. The little stinker. He was totally waiting for me to bathe him. Crazy kid.

He is a high maintenance child. It drives him absolutely mad that he can't play with Ryder and move like Ryder. He so wants to crawl and I want him to also. There would be a whole lot less crying at our house if he could. He wants to be in the action at all times. He doesn't want baby toys he want the big toys.

1 comment:

Us said...

What a cutie! He is growing like crazy!!