Friday, September 10, 2010

Pre-school

Cave kids has started. His teacher is Miss Meagan.


We made a poster about Ryder for his class. His favorite food color animal and what he wants to be when he grows up.





On the way to school Ryder asked" mom do you have the instructions to get there"





Waiting for his name tag.


How cute is this. They hold on to a rope thing to walk in and out of the school.
And no he did not look back at me. Sad.




Still not looking back. The last chance before he entered the doors. Mom walked away teary eyed.

When I picked him up I asked about his day and he said we didn't learn about shapes mom. And we had snack..... Granola bar and milk. And a girl had to go to timeout but not me I was good. I played with dinosaurs and play dough. I asked him if he made some friends he said yeah but I don't know who. And I sat my Miss Meagan.
When we got home he ran to jax and said hey buddy I went to school did you miss me? He wore his "packpack" all day. He had to show everyone his backpack. Crazy kid.

1 comment:

Trent and Amy said...

He looks so much like Todd to me. Cute family.