Tuesday, October 12, 2010

9 months



It is always an adventure to get pictures of the kids. I wanted to get Ryders done at the same time but of course he has an eye infection so he has goober eyes. Jaxon was way over due for his it has been since he was two months old. Wow what a slacker I am. Any way I was happy with what I got. Even though the dumb girls couldn't make him smile. Then when it came to picking them out it is always a night mare. I know what I need but they show so many packages and cute cards and cds that I don't want. Yes they are cute but not for me. I need this many, now do it and lets get out of here, my kids have had it. I think the people where happy to see me go because I was a beast with them. Sorry I don't want to pay 200 dollars when I will be back in a few months for his one year picts.

So on with Jaxon
His stats for nine months

Weight; 19.8
Height; 29 inch
Head 47 cm

This is weird it took Ryder a whole year to barely get to 20 lbs. This kid loves to eat!!
He has 6 teeth 3 on top and 3 on bottom
He is crawling and is trying to pull himself up on things. Once he gets this down he will be off and running. He is a happy baby when he has all the attention. Like I said he loves to eat. If you are eating something he thinks he has to have it. He as already had hamburger, pork chop and chicken. He loves rice. It took Ryder three years till he ate like this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaxon you are so adorable! From: The Clayburns

Britney said...

JEN HE IS SO DANG CUTE. RYDER LOOKS SO BIG GOING TO SCHOOL. WHAT HANDSOME BOYS YOU HAVE.