Sunday, October 24, 2010

Primary Program



Today Ryder had his very first Primary Program. He was so reverent as he sat on the stand waving and smiling with his class. This year they had all the kids tell there testimonies about Jesus.

We have been working on it all week. He had it memorized.
"I love Jesus because he wants me to do what is right like cleaning up the living room"

When I first read this I thought ok the teacher just assigned it to him then in sacrament they said they had all the kids write down their testimony in a book a Mormon to share with others and gave it to the missionaries. Then it hit me this is totally Ryder. He's new thing is to clean the living room!!!
Grandma and Grandpa Gary came to hear Ryder give his part. I was nervous because when he had to give a talk in primary I ended up doing it. But he was brave and said his part!!!
It was my turn to get a wave and a smile from my big boy on the stand!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love your posts! It makes me feel like I'm not so far away. Thanks! I hope I get to see your cute little guys at Christmas.