Friday night they had a parade. Then we headed to the Rodeo. It is always fun. Ryder loves the bucking bulls. They were definitely bucking but no one could ride them so it was a downer.
Saturday Morning my dad, Jamie and lance and I ran the 10k. I guess I wasn't prepare as I thought I was. But I made it. I really only had a month to train. Yes the excuses are coming!! But it was fun and challenging. It has been a few years since my last 10k. The first one I did was a lot easier for me. Oh well there is next year. After the 10k we went home showered and headed to the parade. Lane had to work so he missed all the sweating and activities at the park.
Jax Saw the anilmas and that is all he cared about. What ever part of the park we were he headed for the horses. He didn't touch them. And was scared when they made noise but he just kept saying "what that" Dad was good to stay with him and let him wander.
Pony Rides.




1 comment:
you should do Ragnar with us next year. We are planning on a co-ed one with our hubbies so tell Lane to get running. Your kids are super cute!
Post a Comment