Sunday, June 5, 2011
sunday Mornings
Usually I dread Sundays. Lane works, So it is me and the kids at church. Which we have at one. So I hate the fight with Jax. He will not sleep unless he his is in his bed. SO my goal every Sunday is to at least make it through sacrament before we have to go sit out in in the foyer. But I have found that if we sit in a bench it does help. And lot of treats. It is funny when he is really tires he eats alot. After church I always say I am not going next week. But I do. Ryder loves primary so much. He loves all the songs. I always try to lay jax down for a nap before church so he will be some what happy. But that never seems to work out for me lately. But today. It is almost ten and he is still asleep. So may be just may be we may make it today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment