Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ryders kid run

Ryder ran the American fork kids 1/2 mile this year. Since I have been running he has wanted to go with me. Finally he could do one. I thought he would want me to run with him, or we would have the whole bunny thing all over again. With tears and all. But he said no. Sad but he is already getting to big to do things with mom. He did so good. He ran all the way with a smile on his face. When he got done he said his legs where tires he went to fast!!!



Ryder's cousins Will and Jake ran also.








We had to leave before they did the awards. Ryder just knew he won one. We had the talk about all kids don't get one, it doesn't matter you did great, talk. Little did I know he won second place for his age. I am so proud!! He wore his metal that they gave all participants and his shirt all day and the next. All he would say was " mom remember when I did the 5k and some kids would walk but I ran all the way"

No comments: