Sunday, November 27, 2011

Jaxons curls



This little boy is too cute for words. He has some of my curl. Which I love. It is crazy how much Jax has changed these past months. He is talking like crazy. And growing like crazy. He is so heavy. I can hardly pack the kid anymore. He thinks he is so big. He loves to go on rides with Lane and look at the elk. He always says " daddy ride see elk" then he runs for his shoes and coat. We love this wild man like crazy he always can make you smile and drive you crazy at the same time. "Momma, momma, momma, snack" is all I hear all day long. It will drive a woman nuts. I love my boys and grateful everyday for them. They make me be a better person and teach me so much. As hard as motherhood is I wouldn't trade it for the world!!!

No comments: