This year I even got Mom out to go black Friday shopping. It is a lot different than shopping in Vernal. We went to Walmart for the Wii games. We got there at nine. Got our spots, then the madness began. We seriously almost got trampled. The lady in front of me had a guy jump over her and took her down to get a game I was so scared. I had know idea where my mom was or what she had in her hands. I was getting pushed all over and then the pallet the games where on got flattened. Meanwhile the lady was sitting on the ground so I started pushing and yelling at people to move to let her up. After that I got the heck out of there. I Found mom and picked through what we wanted and headed for he check stands. Mom said she was so scared and was so closed in. It was scary. She finally had to climb on the hot dogs cooler to get out. This was by far the scariest thing ever. Who knew people would go so made like this. I think I ruined mom from shopping black Friday. We tried to go to Target but the line wrapped clear around the back of the building after waiting a half hour after it opened we decided to bag it. We were home at 1:30. That has never happened for me. I was very disappointed. But the best part was that we went to eat at Kneaders for breakfast and had the best French toast EVER!!!!!! I mean EVER!!!!! Thanks mom for risking your life for some games.
Yes I made dinner, well with moms help but it was soo good. I was a little stressed but it was well worth all the work. Thanks mom and dad for coming and sharing thanksgiving with us. We love you so much.
(jaxon is missing in the pictures because he had to go to bed. But he had some turkey later)
Family togetherness.
Ryder was so excited to sleep with grandma. Hopefully she got some sleep!!
After all the excitement Thursday we took it slow on Friday because we had to recoup on our sleep. Then Saturday mom got her hair did and then we hit the mall. We shopped till we dropped. Mom and Ryder wanted to see some Christmas lights so we headed to Thanksgiving Point for the lights. Then I got to eat Cafe Rio. The right way with the dressing and the rice. My prayers where answered I don't have to eat Gluten free!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment