Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mothers day

 My first try at strawberry Jam!! I got a little to excited I think I ended up with like 22 tubs. Last year I only did like 11 of raspberry and that lasted a year so we are really good for a while.

 Happy Mother's Day To Me!!!!



 Who would be a proud mom with these cuties. I had mothers day early because lane worked. The boys took me on Friday to Kneaders for breakfast. Then after school lane took me to a movie the lucky one. He was so excited!! Nothing is harder and more rewarding than being  a mom. I love my boys so much. And wouldn't trade all the crazy and hard days for anything!!!!
 So since lane was working all weekend I decided to go home for the weekend.

 Amber was brave to get in with all the kids in there. They love the hot tub. Jax did eventually get in he just had to test the water.
 After church we headed over to staci's for a pizza party. Everyone was there. It has been a few years since all the kids have been together on mother's day . A extra present for mom.

 Can you believe how we have grown!! All the grand kids.

 The breakfields have a batting cage at there house. All the kids took a turn. Ryder had a few hit of the pitching machine. Which is impressive to me, we just started t-ball this month.

After that we headed home. The kids we way wore out and sad to go.

No comments: