Thursday, May 24, 2012

motor cross

For the past few years my cousin Johny has been over the motor cross with CBS sports. So he would give us some tickets. But every year it has rained. But this year we had Joani's, Staci's  and my family go and mom and dad. It was a little cold but we were prepared.
 I left Jaxon home with Grandma Jean. He was a little sad and didn't understand why we all left him. The boys have been into motorcycles lately so I thought this would be the best thing. 
Lane my mom and I had seats in a different section then every one else. So I go over to check on ryder and see if he was cold.

 Baby Conner was all bundled up to stay warm. Such a cutie!!!

 And this is what I found.............. Ryder brought some toys and the kids were playing with them instead of watching the race.

 Me and my honey snuggling to stay warm.
 As you can see we had good seats. We are new to the motor cross thing. It is crazy to watch. They have so many bikes going at once it is hard to watch it all. Then you hear a ooooooooooo and you look and miss the crash or whatever happened.  The last two races were intense.  It was fun to be with the family!!!


No comments: