Thursday, June 28, 2012

About me

Just wanted to write this for me.


I have been struggling for years with my body. After I had Jaxon is really when it got bad. From hives to weight gain , thyroid issues, moodiness and depression. Well the list goes on and on. I have been praying and praying to find answers to why I get them. Doctor after doctor tells me to go on a anti- depression pills. I hate medicine. I will take it if it helps but other wise I don's want it. But i didn't want to take them. No one could tell me why then just say here is a pill see if that works. So after talking to friends I found this homeopathic doctor. I was desperate so I decided to give it a go. Well he did help but didn't. I found out I have hashimotos disease. Sound crazy right. So it is a auto- immune disease where the body attacks itself. I also have low thyroid, which I knew from high school. So I started to work with this doctor. I had to go Gluten free. The hardest thing ever ,I love bread. I started that and some hormone replacement stuff. I did both for a good year and the hives were out of control. The moodiness was out of control. I would have a good day then a way low low day. I never was regulated. It was such a roller coaster. I felt like I was seriously loosing my mind. I had never been like this before.. I normally am not one to get depressed. They didn't know why I was getting the hives. So I decided to go to a dermatologist to see if i was allergic to anything. He put me on some steroid to give me some relief of the hive. Which I was so grateful for. We did a biopsy of the hive to see if any thing come up. The only thing he told me was I have high anti- bodies. So he sent me back the the thyroid doctor to see why. After back and forth from doctors. I had a breaking point. I was going insane with all this. I needed to know why I was getting the hives. So I stopped the gluten and the hormones and focus on the hive. So back the dermatologist i go. He sent me to a hive specialist in salt lake and the u of u. I thought oh good finally some one will get the reason why. Wrong. He said I have Cronic hives and I will nevr know why i get them. He gave me some heavy drugs, ones they give kidney transplant patients and I cant get pregnant for 3 months after I am off it. That part scared me and lane. I tried it for a week and the hives got worse. He would give me something else and say this will knock them out. Well of course they got worse. What the hell!! I think I get and answer for some help and it gets worse. So I stopped that and went on Zyrtec and they calmed down. It is so annoying there is no rhyme or reason for these stupid things. I tried gluten free I tried dairy free. Nothing was working. I have searched and searched on the internet to find something. So during all this I was having the hives I also started to gain weight. Ok so you think ya who doesn't gain weight right. At first I thought it was all those heavy meds I was on. Then I was off them for a few months and the weight stayed. I was working out 4 to 5 times a week. Still nothing. I changed my diet no sweets. Nothing, gained more. Well it is one thing to gain weight for eating to much or not doing exercising. But I was busting my butt off and nothing would change, or I gain more. So I went back to the whole thyroid thing. Maybe it was low again . The doctors said it was normal and I am getting older so I need to watch what I eat. When he said that to me I wanted to punch him in the face. I have never been back to him since. So one day I was watching tv and this ad come on for Red River. So I watch and they talk about Hashimotos and that the specialize in it. And they also do free evaluations. What the hell I have already spent times of money on all these other doctor and nothing why not see what they have to offer.


So my freaking Prayers were answered. This is what I have been looking for. They want to know why and will tell my why I get hives, depressed, weight gain, irritable all the issues I have is because of this Hashimotos disease. So I did blood work and found out I am anemic and My liver is not functioning properly, I have to much estrogen. All kinds of imbalances. So they will start with iron levels and the liver and work there way around till we find what is causing me to have hives. Which I am so excited instead of take these pills.
Now the hard part is I have to to a anti-inflammatory cleanse. Fun right. Wrong. For three week all I eat is fresh veggies and fresh fruit, Turkey, fish and chicken. Oh and water. No gluten, dairy, sugar, tomatoes the list goes on and on. I am on day three of this cleanse. I have to say it is rough. Gluten free was cake compared to this. I am even more irritable, I want to beat everyone around me . I am just angry. I have hives again. Wow I sound really bad as I type this. But I have to get all the crap out that is in my liver.
Lane has been amazing support for me. Even when I am taking all my frustration out on him. He just lets me do my thing and then tells me this is what we want. We want to get you feeling better. As much as I hate him saying this stuff to me I need to hear it. This is what I want. I want to live life again. I want to get me back!!! Sad that I am having these kinds of issues over food right. But I will do it and I can do it.
This is a 6 month program. After the cleanse we will have the test results to know if it is a food intolerant or something else. So then I can add food back in. So lets get it on. Get the three weeks over with!! Here is to getting me Back!!!!

No comments: