Enjoying the shade, this was our last adventure before we hit the pool to cool off.Since the guys get like three or more hunting trips a year, the girls decided to do a trip down south for a few day. Last year was our first year doing it. Totally awesome! No kids allowed!!
This time we stayed for four days. Last year wasn't long enough, We didn't get to all that we wanted to do.
We went to Aladdin and Hair Spray at Tuacahn. The first two nights. Of Course I had to lay by the pool. It was nice to do what ever when ever. We slept in, ate yummy food, and I even got up one morning for a run.
One day we went to snow canyon and did a few hikes in the heat and the red sand. I had the map and of course got us lost. I was just follow footprints. Thank goodness we saw some people that came from our trail and then we figured it out. It was only suppose to be like a 3 mile hike but we did a little more. Then it was pool time!!
We finally saw the hunger games. And a old man fell down the stairs in the theater. He was pretty embarrassed when we asked if he was ok, after that he ran out to his car. It was so funny because it was like slow motion, and awkward.
Of course I love St.George for many reasons. Had the best years down there. I even got to meet up with some friends from the frostop. Living in the good old days was fun.
Saturday before we headed home we did a session in the temple. It was extremely hot in there. But nice.
I do have to say it was a great trip. Very relaxing. Till next year...............




No comments:
Post a Comment