Jasmin and Aladdin. They had all the Princesses come out. The boys kinda got bored during this. Jaxon said Mom I don't the girl Princesses just the boy Princesses . They did nemo, lion king, mulan, toy story and the mickey mouse mark. And the incredible s. I missed it but I guess they held baby jack jack up and he peed on the ice. Of course my kids would love that!!!!
You bet they ate the whole bucket. Plus snow cones!
The green soldiers from Toy story. It was a hit with the kids!!
Grandma Mel came with us. It got us really excited for Disney Land next year!!!!
Grandma bought the boys a mickey cup that was filled with a snow cone. As you can see they liked it cause it is all gone!!! Thanks Grandma for coming with us we love You!!
The finally with all the characters. Jaxon's favorite was goofy he would wave like crazy when he came out. Ryder's favorite was Donald duck and Mickey mouse. No matter how old you are you are never to old for Disney!!!! Loved it!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment