Sunday, November 18, 2012

Halloween




 I am Ryder room mother for his class. We played a couple games then decorated cookies. The school had a parade for all the kids and parents can come watch. Since I was there they asked me to walk with them. WHAT???? I did not want to but did. Felt so stupid walking in the gym with all the parents but oh well I made it. It was the longest parade ever!!! We went into every class. Sound fun huh!!!


 Lane loves fall for all the leaves he gets to rake up!! And boy do we have a lot!!!!


After school we headed to  do the main street trick or treating. Then went to the Grandparent. By 7 I was very tired and ready for bed. With all the days activities I was done. So we got Cafe Rio and headed home for the night. The kids had more fun handing out candy than getting it. We went through two bowls of candy this year. It must have been the nice weather.

No comments: