Sunday, August 3, 2008

home sweet home!!!



We came out to Roosevelt this weekend. Some times you just need to go home. So we loaded up and a long ride with a two year old later we made it!! As soon as we turn off highway 40 to get to the house Ryder start asking where is: Grandma, Grandpa, Goats (Jerry's goats), and of course lightning. It is so amazing to me that he can remember where everything is.
We had dinner and after Grandpa went and saddled up lightning. Ryder was sooo excited. He got right up there no big deal. "Yeee HAw..... Lightning" He kept saying. The problems came after the ride was over let's just say the carlton side of him came out till the next ride!!
Of course we had to take turns with the others but it is a hard thing when you love lightning soooo much right Ryder!! Thank you Grandpa for leading us around the yard. We love you.
Saturday morning we went in to the UBIC parade and of course we got"CANDY!!!!" Way to much of it!! I think it was the longest parade we have had there for a while. We love parades. Later the back porch salon opened and I got everyone looking good. You known my parent still make me earn my keep after all these years!!!

2 comments:

caseyandleslieanderson said...

Looks like you had fun. Its funny I always feel a little left out when I hear you got to go home and I didnt.

Dusty and Carol said...

Hi Jen - I found your blog through Leslie's. Congratulations on all of your runs. You look great.