Sunday, August 24, 2008

Monkey turned 2


Daddy and Ryder with the cake. He was so big and even Blew out the candle this year!!!! And yes I did make the cake. In the carlton family store cakes are no good no one eats them. I learned the hard way!!

Lane took Ryder to get balloons for the party and he had to have Lightning at the party. most expensive balloon but you know how it is Right???????????


Brendon Painted this for Ryder.




I don't know who was more excited Ryder Or lane. I think he has waited for this moment to give his son his first four wheeler. They were both pretty excited!!




Grandpa terry and grandma Mel gave Ryder a tire swing made like a horse. SO cute I have never seen one like this Before. thanks to cal ranch!!! Can't wait to hang it up all we need is some rope and we are good to go!!!
We had a great day. He also got a Wagon from grandpa and grandma Carlton. Some clothes and some other toys. Thank you all for spoiling him. And thank you for coming it meant so much so have the family there!!! We love you all.




3 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy birthday Ryder. Two is a fun age. It looks like he had a fun time and scored big!

caseyandleslieanderson said...

Sorry we missed it. It looks like he had fun. I love the horse swing that is awsome. Happy Belated Birthday Ryder.

Turley Family said...

Jenny...hello! This is Anne Marie from Dallas Roberts. How are you! I found your blog on Lindesy blog! I wanted to say hi! What a cute little boy you have! He looks so much like you! I am glad i found your blog now I can check in from time to time and see how you are doing. My blog is annemarieturley.blogspot.com