Sunday, August 17, 2008

I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!!!!

mY LIttle man makes me laugh................ He is SO funny the things he says. And I know I here all the moms say it to but honestly it is amazing to me. He has started repeating thing that we say which now we have to be carefull of. But sometimes when me and lane are playing around and saying mean but joking things to one another he will repeat it. It makes me smile. Like today after church we put him down for his nap and he likes his pillow and blanky and puppy. After we had all those he asks "milk please" it was funny we had to laugh. The he Say's "shut door" that is the Que to get out and let me sleep. Sometime when people come over he Say's it and pushes them out the door. What can I say the kid likes to shut the door. So sorry if he does it to any of you. He makes my day!! I love you Ryder!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey Jen,
Soooo, you have a blog too!! I found it through tiffany's. I agree being a mom is great, we really need to get together more and let Kate and Ryder play. Plus it's been a few months, its possiable it could be time to get my haie done again. Later

Jamie said...

Oops, it looks like we are related and have the same spelling problem!!