Monday, September 8, 2008

canning me????????????????????







So this last week I canned. I know I can't believe it either. But I did. I have the proof on my shelfes. Anyway, my friend Julie and I canned salsa and spaghetti sauce. yummmm. It was alot of work ex specially with three kids fighting. But we made it. My mother in law had tomatoes coming out of her ears so I even had home grown tomatoes. I know I am amazing. I guess in my old age I have decided I need to try new things to keep life exciting. Julie puts me to shame in the Kitchen so I had to do it. It was fun and well worth it. But I have to admit moms salsa still is the best!! while we waited for the stuff to boil we played rock band. With three kids it was interesting. Ryder liked to help me sing. We make a good band!! Thank you Julie for teaching me how to chop the right way and letting us destroy your whole house.

1 comment:

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.