Saturday, September 20, 2008
I was going crazy!!!!!!!
ok so thanx to joani I think I have things undercontrol now. What a mess! So this weekend we are here in Roosevelt. Ryder has been sick all week and feeling better now. Lane went Hunting with his dad so me and the boy headed out here. I was sick of being stuck in the house all week and needed to get out. I will post the pictures and more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thank u for coming home and Grandpa is lost without his little shadow! Love my hair! It's always good for my heart knowing that you love to come home; come again soon. ILY Grandma Mel
Glad to see you got things worked out. As for the header.... well my sister in law did it for me and even put it on my blog for me (she knows my pass word, since she set up my blog for me) I could have her make you one or I think you can buy them now. I know that she made it in photo shop, so it you have that I could ask her how to do it and I would be glad to help you figure it out. Let me know!!!
Post a Comment