So like I said we went to Roosevelt and I left my camera there so thank you mom for sending it. Grandpa Terry has been busy making this train for the grand kids. And Ryder hadn't been in it yet. What is funny is he is in the very back all by himself. But he loved it. He is always Grandpa's shadow when we go out to visit. As you can tell what grandpa does so does Ryder.Thursday, September 25, 2008
Roosevelt trip.
So like I said we went to Roosevelt and I left my camera there so thank you mom for sending it. Grandpa Terry has been busy making this train for the grand kids. And Ryder hadn't been in it yet. What is funny is he is in the very back all by himself. But he loved it. He is always Grandpa's shadow when we go out to visit. As you can tell what grandpa does so does Ryder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Our dads really are related, my dad did a parade thing too. Our kids are lucky to have such fun grandpa's!!!
Post a Comment