Eight Eight Eight....................
So Eight Tv Show I love to watch
1. Biggest loser (makes me want to work out)
2 Grey's Anatomy
3 Ellen
4 Super Nanny
5 lipstick Jungle
6 The Hills
7 amazing race
8 Sesame Street ( just kidding I just ran out of shows)
Eight Things That Happened Yesterday
1. cut hair
2. cleaned house
3. pulled Ryder in the wagon
4. went to target
5. ran 6 miles
6. watched Tv
7. went to the carlton's house
8. took a well deserved nap!!!! ( mom's need naps too!)
Eight favorite places to eat
1. olive Garden (with the girls lane hates it)
2. Pizza Factory
3. GoodWood
4. Texas Road House
5. Cafe Rio (I finally got lane addicted too)
6. Wendy's ( yes I still love there hamburgers and Frosty's)
7. Jcw's ( Another good burger place in Af)
8. MOM and Jean's house
Eight things I am looking forward to
1. Christmas
2. Another baby ( some day)
3. getting a house
4. Our 5 anniversary
5. Blogging
6. Getting my Hair done On this week!!!!!
7. lane not working night
8. Of Course Carrie Underwood Concert with Leslie
Eight things On my wish list
(only 8 I have way more than that)
1. straight hair
2. a computer
3. to go on a vacation
4. that Ryder will just wake up and be potty trained
5. my house will stay clean forever
6. Ryder will eat
7. lane doesn't have to work he can just play with us
8. the bills will stop coming to my house!!!!
8 people that I tag
1. Joani
2. Tiffanie
3. Amber ( so you have something to blog about)
4. Whitney
5. Chan
6. heather
7. Jamie
8. Jamie B.
So after doing this I realize that I have a boring life and I eat out to much!!!
And I need to make more blogging friends!!! But it was fun to do.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That is a cute one! I've been tagged before and have never done it... I may just do this one!
... you ran 6 miles??!! Are you crazy?!
ps at young women tonight the girls were trying to think of costume ideas... I shared our 80's aerobic instructor idea.. I think they underestimated us! I'll have to take a picture sunday!
Post a Comment