Friday, October 17, 2008

old friends make new friends

I found these cute pictures of Gage and Ryder playing together. I guess it was always a childhood dream to have mine and leslie's kid be friends. Gage is so cute we love him. We have his picture on the fridge and when ryder see's it he askes "play with gage today?"
Ryder does likes to share his drink with Gage. What a true friend!

Where is Ryder?????? I took them in the wagon. They loved it they kept leaning over and kissing and huggign each other. They will hate us later for that I am sure.


2 comments:

Jamie said...

That is awesome that you guys have remained close friends through the years. The boys look adorable together.

caseyandleslieanderson said...

These are way cute. I am glad you update your blog and post pictures of Gage since I am horrible at updating. Thanks for being such a good friend and taking care of Gage.