Friday, October 17, 2008

oh Ryder


Ryder is talking soo so much lately. And he runs everywhere. I wish I had that energy. I was getting dressed today and he said" oh cute pants mommie." I had to laugh the first thought came to my mind was lane would hate to hear that. What can I say he does have great taste!!!!


He always says funny things but I am bad at keeping track and then when I try to I can never remeber them. I guess I need to try harder.


So I have been a blogging slacker lately. Sorry fellow blogging friends. What can I say I am lazy. No actually the truth is Jamie let me barrow the first season of Samatha Who. Bad Idea. that is all I have been doing. I love IT!! Monday nights after dancing with the stars. watch it.


1 comment:

Jamie said...

About time you updated!!! j/k Sounds likes you have been busy. Sorry I haven't done your tag thing yet, I can't think of 8 tv shows and every time I sit down at the computer one of the kids want on it.